The Bright Side

I decided to create another blog. The reason is because I worry that I do not say thank you enough. So I'll use this blog to say thank you, and hopefully it will help me focus more on the good stuff instead of the bad. If you are reading this and have a comment; post it, or if you are reading this and find something you are thankful for; post it! No matter how big or small; silly or serious; and even if it doesn't make sense...







Saturday, July 2, 2011

July 2, 2011

Today I am Thankful for:

My family - Frank and Kate are the most awesome people ever. They take care of me and do so much around the house.

Jessica - My best friend, she keeps me smiling and laughing no matter how tired I feel and no matter how depressed I am from time to time.

Television and the internet - On day like today when I am absolutely wiped out; it is nice to be able to have them to pass the time.

University of Phoenix - I won a scholarship a few years ago, and I am ever so greatful to them and the Boomer Esiason Foundation for the chance to further my education. (A chance I honestly thought had passed due to my age and health.)


Little Fox and Snoop Dog - My puppies. Ok well they aren't really puppies! I appreciate that they like to cuddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment