The Bright Side

I decided to create another blog. The reason is because I worry that I do not say thank you enough. So I'll use this blog to say thank you, and hopefully it will help me focus more on the good stuff instead of the bad. If you are reading this and have a comment; post it, or if you are reading this and find something you are thankful for; post it! No matter how big or small; silly or serious; and even if it doesn't make sense...







Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

I try to give thanks everyday, but sometimes it's tough. Sometimes I just want to lay in bed and not think. I admit that I am not the most thankful person, but I should be. I have a lot to be thankful for.

Today I'm just going down the list, many are self explanatory and for those that aren't you'll have to guess!

Kate and Frank
Pete
Jessica - My best friend forever!
Mom and Dad
Little Fox and Snoop
My in laws
My nephew Nick and his brothers
Kate's bestie - Kearie
Angie, Eric, Kara, Izzy (I almost typed Ann), Peggy, Anna, Brooke and Jerry, Mary and Scott, The Simms family, Jerry, Sue, and all of my FB friends.
Hot tea
NIH and My health
Sleep
Sausage - well really I love pork so any part of the pig will do!
crisp cool mornings and electric blankets
Mucinex and my vest
hot showers
hand sanitizer
my camera and my photos
ginger ale and caffeine
the quiet
telephone and the answering machine
fuzzy socks
toilet paper
The time I had with my Grandparents
chocolate
reclining chairs
nature

No comments:

Post a Comment