The Bright Side

I decided to create another blog. The reason is because I worry that I do not say thank you enough. So I'll use this blog to say thank you, and hopefully it will help me focus more on the good stuff instead of the bad. If you are reading this and have a comment; post it, or if you are reading this and find something you are thankful for; post it! No matter how big or small; silly or serious; and even if it doesn't make sense...







Thursday, February 24, 2011

2-24-2011

So today I am thankful for many things!

-My brother Pete. I'm thankful for him and all that he has done for me and that he is a role model for Kate. He is a lot stronger than he thinks he is, and I hope he figures it out! I love you Pete!

-My daughter Kate. Kate you are the biggest blessing I have received. You brighten my days always and your sense of self inspires me everyday.

-My husband Frank. Frank you put me first because of my health and even though I hate the stress that it puts on you; I love that you love me despite it all. I love your witty charm, I am so glad we found each other.

-My friend Jessica. You always manage to send me an email when I am down or obsessing over something! We have some sort of bizzaro connection, and I hope we always do. I love you.

-My friend Chris. We have certainly been through the ringer together. Through out it all we came out still friends and stronger for it too. I love you and your family!

-Face book. I am so thankful that I have a way to check in with my friends and family everyday. I love being able to see pictures and read a bit on what is going on in their lives. I'm able to send prayers to those who need them, and give support when they are in need. Not to mention that I am able to get support also!

-Grey skies and barren trees. Yeah, that's right I said grey skies and barren trees...I am thankful for a season of down time. Thankful for the cold because it reminds me of the warmth and thankful for the snow because it reminds me of the sun.
This is the season before the rebirth that spring brings, this is the season to remember and to give thanks for all that we have. I love winter, I love the cold snow, and I love the chilly breeze.

-Medicine and Doctors. Its hard to find a good doctor. Someone you like, who you have a bond with...I have been so very lucky with the doctors I have right now. Dr. Brinkley and Dr. Chernick are amazing. I am so thankful for them and that they get me and my mutated DNA! (lol)

-Nature. Right now most of nature is sleeping, preparing to bloom in the spring. But we still have a family of little sparrows that live on our house. I love to hear them chirping and chattering. It reminds me to be thankful for the little things in life.

-I am thankful for Ginger Ale. Yep that totally made the list! I drink a lot of ginger ale, and ever since I started I have had less upset tummy episodes. (Granted I also changed around my digestive enzymes as well)

-I am thankful for Little Fox and Snoop my doggies. The are both so crazy. One minute one of them is frustrating and the next minute they are both being silly.
Crazy dogs.

-My parents. My dad drove me to a doctors appointment yesterday, and he didn't have to. He has a herniated disc, so he could have not done it and I would have understood. But instead my daddy just sucked it up and did it anyway. So the next time your wondering where I get it...um...yeah...
My mom calls me almost everyday to ask me if I have taken my medicine and to make sure I'm feeling well. I know you are probably thinking that would drive me crazy. Well it does, but when I step back and look at the bigger picture I am so grateful that she loves me enough to call.

-My in laws. A few days ago we had an emergency with our oil heat. They were going to help us with it, and I appreciated it. You hear stories about how awful some in laws are, but mine are wonderful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment