The Bright Side

I decided to create another blog. The reason is because I worry that I do not say thank you enough. So I'll use this blog to say thank you, and hopefully it will help me focus more on the good stuff instead of the bad. If you are reading this and have a comment; post it, or if you are reading this and find something you are thankful for; post it! No matter how big or small; silly or serious; and even if it doesn't make sense...







Monday, February 7, 2011

2-7-11

So despite being absolutely exhausted today (actually it's been like this for the past few days) I find myself thankful for several things.

1. My Family. This one is always on my list, sometimes all these people are listed separately but not always. These people but up with my laziness. Well, I'm not lazy per say...my mitochondrial disease causes my inability to do so many things I used to be able to do. They take care of me, drive me places when I can't drive myself; make sure I don't over do it; and listen to me when I need someone to talk to. Not to mention being an inspiration to me everyday.

2. Birds chirping, outside and inside. We have two parakeets (Cloud and Mr. J) not only are they chatting it up in the kitchen but our front porch has about 11 little birdies on it! We always put seed out in the winter, and I love watching them out our front window.

3. My computer. I know, that sounds pretty lame--but in the grand scheme of my day most of my time is spent on this computer. I'd go crazy with out it.

4. My friends. Just like my family a lot of times I list names, but this time the list is too long. From Peggy helping us out, to Ann listening to me vent; from my cysters and fibros on facebook to my old friends from high school...it's just nice to know that every now and then someone is thinking of me.

5. Glee. Yep that's right, the TV show Glee made my thankful list. I *love* musicals and because its on TV I get to watch one every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment