The Bright Side

I decided to create another blog. The reason is because I worry that I do not say thank you enough. So I'll use this blog to say thank you, and hopefully it will help me focus more on the good stuff instead of the bad. If you are reading this and have a comment; post it, or if you are reading this and find something you are thankful for; post it! No matter how big or small; silly or serious; and even if it doesn't make sense...







Friday, September 19, 2014

Still thankful!

I haven't posted on here in a long time! I had started a facebook page On The Bright Side and was really focused on that, and then I got sick. Yeah I know excuses, excuses. Join me on facebook, or don't and I'll try to start keeping up with this blog!

Anywho, I am thankful as always and here is why:

The birds still chirp out side, and now my husband enjoys watching them with me!

We have 3 amazing dogs, who like to cuddle.

My daughter has been accepted into her college of choice.

I got to share a fantastic vacation this summer with people I love.

The past few days I have had more "spoons" than usual.

We have electricity.

We have a home. It's leaky, but it's ours.

The sky is magical.

The ocean is healing.

The wind lifts me up.

The land keeps me grounded.


No comments:

Post a Comment