The Bright Side

I decided to create another blog. The reason is because I worry that I do not say thank you enough. So I'll use this blog to say thank you, and hopefully it will help me focus more on the good stuff instead of the bad. If you are reading this and have a comment; post it, or if you are reading this and find something you are thankful for; post it! No matter how big or small; silly or serious; and even if it doesn't make sense...







Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Long time!

Well, it's been a while but life got crazy there for a bit. My Grandmother passed away at the end of April and a lot of my time before then and after has been me dealing with it. So It has been a while so let me start by saying that my daughters birthday is at the end of the month, and I can't believe how big she is! It really does seem like yesterday when I was helping her tie her shoes!

I am thankful for so much, and this past month I had to struggle to remember them all...

My daughter, Kate
My husband, Frank
My bother Pete
My family
Crystal (for being an inspiration)
Jessica (for checking in and making me laugh)
Chris (for helping me out)
I am thankful that I was able to have a get together with a house black band friends!
My parakeets and their singing
The ringer off button on our phone
Frank having time to spend with me
Kates last day of school
The butcher in town
ginger ale
netflix
pictures, to help me remember
the smell of flowers
a nice cool breeze
Little Fox (my dog)
I am thankful that I was with my Grandmother when she passed
salt
fabreeze
My friends
My support
Red Run
Enzymes
batteries
cheese
music/radio
laughter
love
kindness
compassion
moments when I'm not coughing
quiet time

I will try to post again really soon! Until I do feel free to tell me what you are thankful for!!

No comments:

Post a Comment