The Bright Side

I decided to create another blog. The reason is because I worry that I do not say thank you enough. So I'll use this blog to say thank you, and hopefully it will help me focus more on the good stuff instead of the bad. If you are reading this and have a comment; post it, or if you are reading this and find something you are thankful for; post it! No matter how big or small; silly or serious; and even if it doesn't make sense...







Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Tonight....06/23/10

I'm feeling really loopy because I took some pain medication; so if this post seems more sappy than usual that's why!

I am thankful for:
Pain Medication
Advances in the medical field
a passing grade in Math
my daughter Kate
my husband Frank
cheese sticks (seriously an excellent snack)
my dog Little Fox
the moon and stars
friends and family
people fighting for a cure for cystic fibrosis
the grace of God/Mother Nature/Providence...what ever you call him/her.
my dog Snoop (she is big and always in the way..but she is so sweet)
Hallmark
the butcher in town

No comments:

Post a Comment